Internet TV Tips
ZamZar | Download any flash videos from video sharing sites
I recently showed you how to download videos from sites like YouTube using VidDownloader, but unfortunately that site has disappeared off the face of the Earth.
So instead why not try ZamZar which works in a very similar way. In fact ZamZar is much better!
Here’s how ZamZar works:
1. Find a video from any of the following video sharing sites:
- Google Video
- Apple Trailers
2. Copy the URL onto the ZamZar site
3. Choose from any of the following formats to convert your video into:
- 3gp – 3GPP Multimedia File
- aac – Advanced Audio Coding File
- ac3 – AC3 Audio File
- avi – Windows video file
- flac – Free Lossless Audio Codec
- gif – Graphic Interchange Format
- mov – Apple QuickTime Movie
- mp3 – Compressed audio file
- mp4 – MPEG-4 Video File
- mpg – Moving Picture Experts Group File
- ogg – Ogg Vorbis Compressed Audio File
- wav – Windows audio file
If you are not sure just choose mp4.
4. Enter your email address and wait a few minutes for your video download link to arrive
Alternatively you can also use MediaConvert to download video. Works like Zamzar, just doesn’t look as pretty.