There are moments in sports that make spectators cringe. Watching a knee getting bent back in the wrong direction or a shin bone snapped in half are just a couple of the sports related atrocities I’ve seen. Now I think I’ve witnessed a martial artist get his back broken.
I don’t know what it is that makes me want to watch terrible things like this over and over again, but I watched this clip twice. And it doesn’t get any better the second time around.
The two men in this clip weren’t trying to hurt one another, not badly anyway. They were probably planning to run off and see the latest Jet Li movie together after they were finished thier sparring session. But, as luck would have it, that probably didn’t happen.
In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if the deadly scorpion deathlock didn’t rob the guy in this clip of ever running off to do anything again, but who knows. I would like to think that nobody would post this clip on the Internet if the guy were permanently injured.
– Hear the sounds of live wrestling action at dramaticwrestling.com
– For the latest news and results of WWE visit wrestlingidols.com
– Buy and Sell WWE RAW tickets of all shows from knockhimdown.com
– Are you looking for Smack down results? Visit No1wrestling.com
– WWE is looking for its next Divas. What it out on wrestlingvictory.com