Mesmerizing Animated Video for Techno Song “Hitchhiker’s Choice”

Animated Video

Mesmerizing Animated Video for Techno Song “Hitchhiker’s Choice”

They’re clearing them out of classrooms to make way for high-tech electronic versions, but this mesmerizing music video shows exactly how engaging an old-school whiteboard and some colored marker pens can be.

You may not know Swedish techno outfit Minilogue, but you certainly won’t forget this film clip for their song Hitchhiker’s Choice. Swedish artist Kristofer Strom used stop-motion animation techniques to create this hypnotic dreamscape for the band.

The clip effortlessly travels from a single keyboard to a choir of toothy monsters searching for love. Fantastical images seamlessly morph together, and are even more impressive when we consider the lack of technology involved. This little gem is a real visual treat.

1. Interesting. Most homeschoolers I know are glad they were homeschooled although many see the drawbacks at the same time. More or less you understand what I’m saying. Flesh out more later. I’m in Korea at the moment and been traveling a lot the last week.

2. full coverage auto insurance Chico CA

May 17, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Veldig vakkert Anne! :) De er jo kjempefine øyenstikkerne, skjønner ikke helt hvorfor jeg skvetter når de kommer imot meg, de gangene de gjør det.. ;) Klem fra meg :)

3. Ach, im Fernsehn wirkt doch alles kleiner/größer/dünner/dicker. Die Turtles wirken echt cool. Und April erst. Ich hab bloß so nen Uralt-Turtle, aber der ist natürlich auch ein Stolzobjekt.

4. low income auto insurance Lorain OH

May 17, 2018 at 6:24 pm

Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.When I look at your website in Safari, it looks good conversely whenopening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.I just wanted to give away you a quick heads up! Other then that,fantastic blog!

5. Merci de nous avoir fait ressentir l’ambiance de cette course. Bravo et admiration pour ces champions et ton homme en particulier ! Bon dimanche BisesPetitgris Articles récents..

6. 25/05/2010hmm boleh layan gak langkawi ni.. aku pun blum pernah pergi.. ok nanti balik update ko punya blog pasal trip ko ni ok.. aku nak baca…

7. Thanks for sharing exceptional informations. Your web-site is extremely cool. I’m impressed by the details which you have on this internet web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this topic. Bookmarked this internet page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I discovered basically the details I already searched all more than the location and basically couldn’t come across. What a perfect web-site.

8. cheapest car insurance Harlingen TX

May 18, 2018 at 3:11 am

d’habitude, je n’aime pas faire +1 à une suite de réactions « excellent » et autres, mais là, le strip le vaut bien: excellent, +1 !

9. 51. Crea un artículo de cosas que un creativo debe hacer en su tiempo libre, esperando así llamar la atención de la directora de la revista Tú.52. Refuerza el cliché del creativo.53. Quejate por tener tiempo libre ¡Deberías estar trabajando para complacer a tus jefes por la misma miseria de trabajo!54. Aprende otras técnicas alternas para satisfacer a tu cliente

10. car insurance in Carlsbad CA

May 18, 2018 at 5:38 am

salut tout le monde j’aurais bien aimé savoir est ce qu’on peut utilisé toute ces technique a la fois c’est a dire est ce que je peux par exemple en une semaine utilisé le charbon 2fois et le bicarbonate de soude une fois et puis le gros sel de mer une ou 2 fois pour avoir des résultats efficaces et rapide

11. affordable auto insurance Franklin TN

May 18, 2018 at 6:20 am

Yo también me hubiese apuntado!!! Pero que bueeeno!! Se me hace la boca aguaa!! ;P ;P Sí que me gusta la entrada que tenias que subir, que digo me gusta…. ME ENCANTA!! = )

12. Qué contraste de ingredientes!la presentación de lujo.Ah este finde me ha dicho mi madre que va a hacer una receta tuya, creo que las piruletas italianas.un beso!

13. cheapest car insurance Rossville GA

May 18, 2018 at 6:33 am

CAROLINE BINGLEY, DAMMIT. I was having the same problem as you the whole movie, which was perhaps not a pinnacle of movie-making but was nonetheless quite fun and stylish. And now I want steampunk clothing, is the moral of the story.

14. 10fHi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

15. welcome ! tout nouvel inscrit se doit de lire les FAQ et si possible se choisir un avatar on est encore trop nombreux sans et ça permet de bien se reconnaitre ? sur SV c’était quoi ton pseudo ?103f

16. cheapest car insurance Duluth GA

May 18, 2018 at 8:35 am

Because of the three CDA dissidents, the government would no longer be stable, Wilders finds.Is there any way that Wilders could cause a vote of no confidence that would result in another round of national elections?Gaining yet more seats for the PVV might create a real majority. With that under their belt it might preclude dealing with all of this prinking about by titty-fingered opposition parties that can barely overcome their own cordon sanitaire around Wilders.

17. I appreciate a tremendous put up, may examine your personal others topics. i appreciate your thoughts within this, I felt a bit made an impact to by this article. Thanks again! You make a great time. Has fantastic report here. I do think that if more people consideration for it that way, they’d have got a better time period get the suspend ofing the situation.

18. Read the chart in the link , annie, then go find whatever America there is to your taste on whatever planet you like.I may not like the FBI but they’re damned thorough bureaucrats and their stats aren’t dismissible out of hand.

19. cheap non owners insurance Ventura CA

May 18, 2018 at 2:51 pm

çiÄŸdem diyor ki:Elif Hanım,benim oÄŸlum da bu yıl okula baÅŸladı.Kemer takmak bi kenara dursun ilk gün servis eve kadar geldi.Ama oÄŸlum yok.unutmuÅŸlar okulda:(Daha ne denilebilir bilmiyorum…GD Star Ratingloading…

20. cheapest car insurance in Evansville IN

May 18, 2018 at 5:09 pm

It comes as no surprise that I am looking forward to Sunday. But for those of you who cannot travel to Chicago or who cannot make it to Orchestra Hall for another reason: do not despair. In a major announcement today, the CSO shared the news that new radio and recording initiatives will be launched. This includes a nationally syndicated radio broadcast series on WFMT and the creation of CSO Resound, an in-house label. The CSO’s performance of Mahler’s Symphony No. 3 with Bernard Haitink this season will be the first release early next year, available as download and CD.

21. blackdoll10 janvier 2012J’ai toujours trouvé que marcher la nuit avait un côté un peu magique. Surtout quand j’étais sur Paris : les lumières avait un côté hypnotisant.Faudra que j’essaie a deux prochaine fois.

22. cheap non owners insurance Palatka FL

May 18, 2018 at 10:16 pm

– Aw, it was an very good post. In thought I would like to set up writing related to this moreover – taking time and actual effort to create a very excellent article… but exactly what do I say… I procrastinate alot and also no indicates manage to go done.

23. free auto insurance quotes Green Bay WI

May 19, 2018 at 1:41 am

Thank G-d VJarret, albeit from iran, as a child, is not a professional sales master, just a desperate old woman manipulator, who does know too much as it is, and all on the side of the devil, Machiavelli, and Sun Tzu.That the utilities have to lean forward did not escape me, either, but didn't know of MSNBC connection, thanks for noting that, Trudy.Sorry to hear Dan G. is still in Sandy's wake of power outage, that is really a stunning disaster back there. I hope they get power up soon, as a start.HH

24. Die Inflation kommt nicht über uns als ein Fluch oder als ein tragisches Geschick; sie wird immer durch eine leichtfertige oder sogar verbrecheriche Politik hervorgerufen.Ludwig Erhard

25. cheap sr22 insurance Belleville IL

May 19, 2018 at 8:17 am

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

26. low income auto insurance Fargo ND

May 19, 2018 at 9:20 am

titisarisuryobrotoOctober 4, 2012Alhamdulillah, dari gak ngerti cara baca Qur’an sampai bisa baca sendiri, walau masih terbata-bata. Trimakasih ustadz, semoga amal ibadahnya berkah ya.Oh ya, iuran selanjutnya yang 25ribu/bln gimana caranya?

27. best car insurance in Antelope CA

May 19, 2018 at 12:31 pm

The is a expert-grade digital voice recorder in a sleek and stylish package. Advanced features include removable flash memory (the DS-2300 comes with a 16 MB xD-Picture Card), and a backlit LCD to maintain tabs on recording times, battery life status, and much more.

28. Hi,Punch into google search BAUXITE MINING, NAXALITE MENACE, JOSHUA CONSPIRACY- VADAKAYIL.Find out who is bleeding india.  Find out the stake of Church of England in Vedanta. Be shocked!Check out how to uproot naxalite menace for ever.Capt ajit ajit vadakayil..

29. Heel erg leuk initiatief, hoor. Ik ben groot liefhebber van filmmuziek, dus zou graag luisteren. Alleen, zoals Paulus ook al aangaf, wat een onmogelijk tijdstip om uit te zenden… Ik hou het dus maar weer bij de CD’s.Oh ja… Bas begrijpt het geloof ik nog niet helemaal. Filmmuziek is iets heel anders dan klassieke muziek (hoewel het er soms ook wel op lijkt). Maar ook op Radio 3 is filmmuziek te horen. Om maar een voorbeeld te noemen: Duran Duran. Radio 1 is dan zo gek nog niet…

30. Terrific paintings! That is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the web. Shame on the search engines for no longer positioning this post upper! Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)

31. cheapest car insurance Apopka FL

May 20, 2018 at 1:18 am

SNuss,And thus is the condundrum that President “I increased the debt by $5.4 Trillion” has put us in. Now for every 100 basis point increase in interest rates, it cost the country $160 billion. Also, Obama in order to try and keep the deficit low has used short-term borrowing instead of borrowing long and locking in these long-term low interest rates.

32. low income auto insurance Plymouth MI

May 20, 2018 at 7:36 am

Yo tampoco sabía de qué puente hablabas, ya decía yo, no encontraba ninguna fiesta en el calendario. En los puentes es mejor trabajar si luego te coges un día laboral de vacaciones como recompensa. Eso de tener vacaciones mientras todos trabajan, tener las carreteras vacías para viajar, las calles con aparcamiento y otras ventajas es una maravilla.

33. cheapest auto insurance in Anderson SC

May 20, 2018 at 8:40 am

I have to add a footnote to my own post! I just realized today that the authors of “Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day”, Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois, are from Minneapolis!!! I probably don’t watch enough local daytime TV interview shows…

34. car insurance in Kissimmee FL

May 20, 2018 at 11:37 am

LaylaThis was “one fine guest room” and I’m so sad to see it go…however!!!…I’m even more excited to see what’s up as you repurpose this space! Looking forward to the “big reveal.”

35. GÃ¥ in pÃ¥ Vasaloppets hemsida eller googla pÃ¥ Vasaloppsträning sÃ¥ hittar du garanterat massor av tips. Annars – du blir bra pÃ¥ det du gör, sÃ¥ Ã¥k sÃ¥ mycket skidor & träna kondition & uthÃ¥llighet i bÃ¥de över- & underkropp. Kanske testa rullskidor om du inte bor där det är snö?Lycka till!Kram

36. list of car insurances in Oshkosh WI

May 20, 2018 at 4:57 pm

In your blog you highlight some important point for write the good Blog.As with any time I cover this topic, I’m speaking to people who seek to blog somewhat professionally or about their profession. If you’re writing for the love of it, I’m not talking to you. Keep doing what you’re doing. Thanks for sharing the nice information.

37. That’s what makes the left so despicable. I really believe most know the truth and they ignore it, blissful ignorance, especially the “moderates” or cowards who find safety in numbers. talking to some who are more “moderately left”, i find that behind closed doors you’ll have a far different discussion, than you would if other people were around.