Miro Offers HD Web Video | Open-Source Video Player & Organizer “Better Than Joost”

Internet TV Tips

Miro IPTV

The problem with all of the video online is the dilemma of how to organize it. Micro, which is still in beta stage, is a new client that aims to be the mother-of-all video aggregators.

With Miro you can organize, search, browse, and play nearly any video on the web. Think of it as a Joost/VeohTV clone except that it supports HD content and is open-source.

Screenshot

Pros:

• Access To Any Publisher (YouTube, Blip, and even RSS Feeds)
  • No DRM
  • 100s Of Channels In HD
  • BiTorrent Protocol
  • Large Video Support (WMV, Flash, Divx, h.264, etc)

Cons:

• An Open-Source Backlash: Some Channels Lack Quality
  • You Need To Buffer The Entire Video Before Playing
  • Not Very Much Exclusive Content (Virtually No Corporate Backing)

The Bottom Line:

Clearly the good outweigh the bad. Miro has the potential to be the platform for online video content. Though, if competing against corporate-funded IPTV platforms like Joost, they can’t expect to solely rely on word-of-mouth advertising.

[Download Miro Here]

1. auto insurance Lowell MA

May 9, 2018 at 5:21 pm

Hey Nikki! Back to chapter one! So the next day, I entered school very nervous. I knew this was going to ruin my life. Of course, we all know the dork is a person with a diary and without a cellphone. Anyway, today was when I found 2 friends. Chloe and ummmmm…………. Zoe. They both seem nice, but a little out of my style. Well, we will just have to see who is the real freak of scholl here. Makenzie was creeping me out today. Is Makenzie mean? I’m new in school. I feel creeped. I hope this will end!

2. car insurance rates Corona CA

May 9, 2018 at 6:08 pm

I simply want to tell you that I am just newbie to blogging and site-building and honestly liked this page. More than likely I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You surely have really good articles. Thanks a lot for revealing your web-site.

3. Good post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

4. auto owners insurance Arvada CO

May 9, 2018 at 11:12 pm

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

5. auto owners insurance Canton GA

May 9, 2018 at 11:58 pm

Haha! I almost laughed out loud at that giraffe… it pretty much has horns instead of the normal nubbins. :) Thank you SO much for uncovering this resource – I have purchase a couple of Dover books but I have to say the online solution will make it so much easier!

6. Jeg kjenner bare en Hjemmet-leser, og først tenkte jeg at redaktørene kanskje har rett i at hun ville synes det var rart med ikke-blendahvite modeller i bladene hun leser. Men så kom jeg på at hun har et barnebarn med en marokkansk far, og så ombestemte jeg meg.

7. car insurance Mesquite TX

May 10, 2018 at 6:27 am

Michael W is so steeped in the Zionist Interventionist mythology and conventional wisdom that he can't even tell the smell of his own bullshit.I believe Dr. Shlomo Sand nailed it when he explained the disparate fields of History and "Jewish Studies."

8. “alkukustannusten jälkeen sähköautolla ajaminen on paitsi ympäristöystävällistä, myös edullista.”Edullisuuteen en puutu, mutta sähköauton ympäristöystävällisyys riippuu aika pirusti siitä, miten sähkö on tuotettu. Huonoimmassa tapauksessa tilanne voi olla vähän plus miinus nolla.

9. If you are in New York City still (or again), you should come and visit the Google office, maybe bring Peter and maybe even play a game of settlers.

10. The only video game I play is Tiger Woods 2003 (and not very often). However, are there any simple tricks that I can use to hit (besides tapping the L2 button) or putt more accurate? I want to skunk my friend (he owns it and we usually play for $$).

11. It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

12. us agency car insurance Hinesville GA

May 10, 2018 at 3:13 pm

direttamente tra cui un camion, con quattro feriti, due dei Continua a leggere la notizia: INCIDENTE: Grave scontro nei pressi di Cafaggiolo. In due all’Ospedale, traffico a lungo bloccato Fonte:

13. auto insurance Golden CO

May 10, 2018 at 5:20 pm

Yay! Yes, thank you for the personal invitation to subscribe. I should have done that earlier, but I’ve been popping all over the place lately, with trying to figure things out. (I have been following you on Twitter–that’s how I discovered your blog. A perfect example of your own marketing at work!) I only just created my Twitter account a few days ago–KatBayless. I have to admit that it scares me, so I expect I’ll be a mouse for a while! Okay, deep breath! Baby steps is my mantra these days.

14. car insurance rates West Warwick RI

May 10, 2018 at 6:22 pm

Probably not feasible, since I can’t update my US account with a UK credit card, unless you can find a site online that sells PSN codes. Probably the best you can do otherwise is to ask a UK friend to buy you a £5 PSN top-up code and pay them through Paypal or something.

15. auto insurance Norwich CT

May 10, 2018 at 7:54 pm

This is absolutely stunning, Katharina! Albert looks so intelligent in his grad cap! Thanks for the wonderful sketch this week! And I'm glad that view is from YOUR window & not mine ~~ I'd be happy if we got no more snow!!! I want to see some green!!

16. auto insurance Honolulu HI

May 10, 2018 at 8:40 pm

Esse policial tava doido pra pegar o dinheiro pra gastar na putaria . filha da puta ,desgraçados , CORNO enquanto tu tais aí humilhando esta escrivã tua mulher ta metendo com teu amigo . pq tu não mete a mão no pau de um negão escroto ,energumino seus vadios .ela tem que botar mesmo um ferro bem grande no rabo de vcs . valeu

17. Quien diagnostica si mi hijo es autista?fuy al neurologo y las pruebas salieron bien y ahora que?me envieron a un psicologo infantil sera el?estoy muy confundida!Gracias por lo que puedan decirme y ayudarme>

18. full coverage car insurance Jackson MS

May 10, 2018 at 11:35 pm

you wrote about the china study, well…in the china study as far as i remember the only kind of milk that was taken into account was pastourized milk, do try the raw milk version from a safe place, you will find out that most of the people that you know to have issues with pastourized/boiled milk will probably don’t on a raw milk trial.. Catey thanks for the great info on carbs, another nice clear up =)Marco – Italy

19. best car insurance in Smyrna GA

May 11, 2018 at 1:11 am

It really could be this: it’s so uncharacteristic of Obama to say soemthing like that. On a few occasions, I’m embarrassed to admit, I have been so used to saying to my significant other in frustration, “Oh, Hon-ey,” or “Oh, Sweet-ie,” just in exasperation, that I’ve come very dangerously close to saying that to students, just as a knee-jerk response when they were trying my nerves. The few times it has happened, sleep deprivation and over work have been to blame. It has come out something like, “Oh, Sw—Trevor, no, this is the third time you’ve asked to turn in a late paper.”

20. suis plus intelligent (notice, no ‘e’) que toi. Tu es plus stupide que moi. J’espere que Shalom Ntahobali te viole et, ensuite, tue.

21. auto insurance IL

May 11, 2018 at 6:28 am

Already pre-ordered on Amazon, but would gladly shell out for an immediately available copy should BDD deign to travel to the Windy City. C’mon Drew, the heart-attack pizza alone would be worth the trip…

22. entretenimento de alta definição da Sony em todo o quarto com a série BX320 . Apresentando resolução 720p HD , cinco entradas HD, uma porta USB para sua mídia digital e tecnologias para a Sony uma imagem grande, não importa o ambiente, o de 32 polegadas KDL – 32BX320 é certo para encaixar na sua casa, bem como o seu orçamento. High-Definition em um tamanho compacto

23. auto insurance Newark DE

May 11, 2018 at 7:35 am

Olá, gostei muito do post, parabéns a equipe.Me pergunto se o Edge Rank é o que define as postagens que vejo em meu mural, quando seleciono “Postagens Mais Importantes” ao invés das “Mensagens Mais Recentes”, vocês podem me sanar esta dúvida?

24. cheap non owners insurance Gastonia NC

May 11, 2018 at 7:45 am

Tara, so much wonderful food for thought for my life, my blog, my readers, and how to engage them to bring change into their lives. You’re in my head today, nudging me to begin a campaign … or three. Thanks for the inspiration.[]

25. auto owners insurance Fairfax VA

May 11, 2018 at 8:20 am

D’accord avec vous KUNSTSTOFF (une fois n’est pas coutume) : mon allemand ne sera jamais à la hauteur …Pour compléter votre collection de petits coins : en Indonésie on l’appelle « kamar kecil » (mot à mot : pièce petite) ; en malais (même langue) le terme est « tandas », dont je me demande s’il n’est pas d’origine ibérique…

26. low income car insurance Wichita KS

May 11, 2018 at 8:22 am

wah bang..membaca curiculum vitae mu ini, seperti sedang berhadapan dengan orang yg tidak terjangkau…hehe..padahal aku udah numpang di mobil mu ya waktu di jkrt, mlah kamu jadi supir ku….hehe…ya iya lah..kan itu naik mobilmu.. sukses terus ya bang…

27. dokdo-takeshima.com,Why not stop discussing territorial dispute on the ground of distance. You should know how silly it is. What about Saint Pierre and Miquelon? According to your argument, Saint Pierre and Miquelon should belong to Canada. But in reality, they are still French territories.

28. best auto insurance in Roseville MI

May 11, 2018 at 6:11 pm

Homeland Security needs to really keep an eye on PalincanseeRussia and her secessionist husband. Her husband is slick though. He keeps a low profile in the background but you better believe that he is one of the real players behind the scenes spreading his poison. Notice that those ole confederate states did not start talking secession until he came on the scene with his no brains wife.

29. totally fascinating. I’m really glad I found your blog. You have more “time” to explain the scenarios than there is available on TV, or I just comprehend them better by reading rather than listening. Thank you.

30. It's normally better to keep beta-stage changes on a dev server until you're ready to release them, guys. The new video viewing page looks shit – the icons are smaller, layout is broken and looks like 2001. Bring the nice YouTube back. The one that works. Google, you've disappointed me.

31. Last week in 24 hours I heard of three people close to those I know who passed away. I was sad for all those involved.I just came realize that what is important is the time together as a family unit.The world gets so caught up in madness at this time of year.

32. Ah…trees. My arch nemesis.Not that I've painted them, no. But when it comes to penciling/inking them, it's always a question of if I'm overworking them in comparison to other parts, noodling on each leave or trunk because it juuuuust doesn't look right and I think I can fix it.This is some great information to think about though, it's definitely something I never think of.

33. How deep do I need to ejaculate to get my wife pregnant?We’re both 19 and trying for our first child. We were both virgins when we married so unfortunately neither of us is all that experienced with sex. Is there a good position to make love together so she’ll get pregnant? Thanks.

34. list of car insurances in Grove City OH

May 12, 2018 at 3:51 am

1 June 2010I’m happy I found this blog, I couldnt discover any info on this topic matter prior to. I also operate a website and if you would like to ever severe in just a little little bit of guest writing for me if feasible really feel free to allow me know, i’m always appear for individuals to take a look at my website. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!

35. Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a handful of unrelated data, nonetheless seriously worth taking a look, whoa did one discover about Mid East has got additional problerms too

36. Stujuu 100persen. Klo sy ga ragu2 meng unfollow siapapun, tmasuk tmn sendiri klo timeline nya sudah mengganggu. Yg paling menyebalkan,jk dia hanya ngetwit RT an dr orang lain dan cm ditambah “hahaha” “ok” dsb. Ga penting dibaca..makasih artikel nya sangat bermanfaat skalii..

37. us agency car insurance Miamisburg OH

May 12, 2018 at 8:07 am

Acabo de verlo en Alt1040 xDPues antes me agradaba Maussan, pero creo que ya creci o sus temas ya dan weba, asi que ya no me interesa jajajaPero el video esta bueno, me rei un rato

38. I am a NRFU enumerator and I really enjoy it. I am able to to enumerate very difficult households that other enumerators could not penetrate! I would like to move up the Census chain of command. How can I do that?

39. best auto insurance in Cheshire CT

May 12, 2018 at 9:52 am

Thanks, Kenny. I prefer to leave any deeper topics for in person… I always try to keep it pretty light online, and move things offline as quickly as possible. Couple emails, then bam, go for the number or date.

40. free car insurance quotes Camarillo CA

May 12, 2018 at 12:35 pm

Bonjour,Mickaël, 32 ans Marié, résidant à 20 km e Valenciennes.Je serais ravi de satisfaire vos désirs et exigence …j’aimerais lécher madame pendant que vous la prenez en levrette jusqu’à l’explosion de ses sens …au plaisir de vous lire et de se rencontrer !Mickaël

41. Also, as an ex-restaurant worker, working the brunch shift was the worst part of my week. The food was a pain in the arse to make only once a week, and the waitstaff was sloppy, hungover, and cranky because Sunday folks don’t tip.

42. car insurance rates Duluth GA

May 12, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thank you!

43. Hi Katharina,wow, dass sind ja total tolle Stempel.Ich finde es toll, dass du sie verlosen magst.Ich mag Deinen Blog überhaupt total gern.Lese jeden Tag.LG Sweet

44. cheap non owners insurance Westland MI

May 12, 2018 at 4:43 pm

to me that they have no intention of paying anything realistic as long as you don’t have a lawyer. A persuasive letter isn’t going to change this. You need the very real threat of a lawsuit to get any movement. For that, you really need a lawyer. Go get a free consultation. If you don’t like what the lawyer has to say, don’t hire him. You don’t have anything to lose by just talking to a lawyer. I’m sure there would be plenty who’d be interested in your case.

45. cheap car insurance Pompano Beach FL

May 12, 2018 at 5:15 pm

What a terrific idea, I love it and I know my kids would too. My everyday dishes are red (and yellow, I have a purposely mismatched set) but I’ll keep my eye out for a different type of special plate.

46. Brilliant blog site. Loads of helpful tips listed below. Probably providing the item a number of contacts ans in addition sharing with us with wonderful. To as you would expect, gives thanks as part of your are sweating!

47. August 17, 2012 at 11:22 amIn the meantime, I broke down and downloaded one of the free Kindle readers you mentioned and ordered both your books in their e-version. I hate reading anything extensive online, but for ~you~, and only for ~you~ my dear, , I will!! I also commit to writing a review of each (which is the main reason I got the e-versions). I have gotten so much out of your work over the years Dixie, I want to help spread the word! Reply

48. list of car insurances in Douglas GA

May 13, 2018 at 12:03 am

C’est autour de la relation avec le client qu’il faut creuser pour comprendre la perte d’attractivité des constructeurs français : on peut bien baisser les charges et les salaires, si les ânes (les clients) n’ont pas soif….Bien sûr, c’est plus facile de réclamer des baisses de charges.

49. Jorge TemplárioA Ordem de Cristo foi constituída por D. Diniz para proteger os Templários portugueses e estrangeiros.Os descobrimentos não foram feitos por Portugal nem pela Coroa portuguesa, mas sim, por uma “empresa privada” – A Ordem de Cristo. Foi esta ordem que projectou e que financiou os descobrimentos.O Infante D. Henrique era Grão Mestre desta Ordem e Pedro Álvares Cabral, Vasco da Gama e todos os comandantes eram Mestres desta augusta Ordem.

50. I expressed opinions on the poll, but they’re “soft” opinions. Do what you like. It’s fun reading, however you decide to maintain it.And I have no information on it other than Google pointing me there, and don’t have time to experiment on my own WordPress installation for you, but this might be of some interest: