Gaming often gets a bad reputation. Especially if teenagers are spending every waking moment playing online.
However, occasionally, the power of online gaming, and being connected with the rest of the world in general, is revealed.
That’s what happens in this video, which recounts the moment a gamer in Cheshire, England, had a seizure.
The person he was playing with realized that something was wrong, and rang the authorities in the UK. Despite being based in Texas in the United States.
If his friend hadn’t acted fast, the guy could have died. Especially as his parents were sat downstairs unaware of the medical emergency unfolding upstairs.