I was feeling a bit adventurous yesterday and decided to learn how to make a Pizza from scratch. So I put on my Chef hat and went searching around for some videos that would show me how to make a homemade pizza.
I found quite a few pizza making videos and I’ve selected the best of them and put them here:
Pizza making video 1 | How to make the Dough
Pizza making video 2 | How to Make Pizza Dough: Recipe Basics
Quick Hint: Once you have prepared your pizza dough you can freeze it. Just freeze individual portions and wrap them tightly in saran (clingfilm) so that every bit of the pizza dough surface is touching the wrap.
Pizza making video 3 | Making Pizza with Joe Rigs
Here you see 3 different types of pizzas being made.
Pizza making video 4 | Making Pizza to some soul music
Pizza making video 5 | Making Vegan Pizza
Hopefully those videos should see you through cooking your first home-made pizza. The only tricky bit really is making the dough, but even that is pretty easy. You can easily make 4 medium sized pizzas for less than a $1US each if you make a few each time, and you can always freeze them if you don’t want to cook them right away.
Your shopping list for 5 basic cheap pizzas:
- 5 peppers – $3 (only need 3 for 5 pizzas): $1.80
- 250g of Cheese (good for 5 pizzas): $2.50
- Thin sliced salami (good for 5 medium pizzas): $1
- Tomato Puree 200g (good for 5 pizzas): $0.50
- 1.5KG of flour: $0.5
- Yeast 50g: $0.5
- You’ll need a bit of oil but that’s pretty cheap anyway and you don’t need much.
That comes to: $1.36 per pizza
If you look for special deals you can get ingredients even cheaper.
And if that is not enough for you then here are some more pizza recipes for you to try.
More Pizza videos and links
- Watch the pizza masters make pizza dough – video
- How to make a homemade pizza – about.com video
- Video tip – Shape your pizza thick or thin
- Make a Pizza in 15 minutes with a regular loaf of bread – Video
- Pizza making video – Part 1 and Part 2.
- The ridiculously thorough guide to cooking your own pizza
- Free Italian food recipes from a real life grandmother! Taste the Italian!
- A chef is usually referred to one who is cooking professionally or cooks for a living.
- There are a lot of cooking schools in Italy that offer Italian cooking courses.
- You can search for more cooking accessories through the internet.
- Check out the huge list of cooking books if you want to bake different types of recipes.
- Thousands of the people are learning about the cooking at the world wide web cooking schools.
Have Something To Say?
Be The Second Person To Say Something
Subscribe to Web TV Hub by Email
Keep up to date with what to watch online
and where to watch it:
Subscribe to Web TV Hub via RSS