“America’s Got Talent” | Rapping Grandma Gets Audience on their Feet

“America’s Got Talent” | Rapping Grandma Gets Audience on their Feet

This granny gets the whole audience on their feet and dancing—even the awkward and goofy white guys who have no rhythm!

The words that are coming out of her mouth contrast with her Betty Homemaker dress. Before she started rapping, I could only imagine her in the kitchen baking cakes!

Rapping grandmas rule, and this one proves that this statement is true. She sounds like a pro and rhymes like a youngster. This video definitely proves that age is only a number and not a state of mind!

Wu Tang has a big competitor in this pint sized granny—just wait and see. She’ll be gracing the cover of “Rolling Stone” before you know it!

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. direct auto insurance Fayetteville GA

May 17, 2018 at 12:03 am

ente quem quer saber pois estão leia, Ai vem os nomes: Endou, Kazemaru, Shorinji, Kabeiama, matsuno, 4 Olhos, Sombra, Someoka, Domon, Shido, Handa, Kogure, Goenji, Tatimukai, Aphodi Kurimatsu, Toramaru, Hiroto, Midorikawa, Toko, Lika, Sakuma, Hijikata, Tobitaka, Tsuname e Ishinose. e agora as gerentes Aki, Natsume, Haruna e Fuyuka.

2. direct auto insurance Champaign IL

May 17, 2018 at 3:43 am

пишет:100 баксов в день это конечно круто, я столько за неделю зарабатываю, а многие и за месяц работы столько не имеют:)VA:F [1.9.21_1169]Рейтинг: 0 (оценок: 0)

3. cheap auto insurance Corona CA

May 17, 2018 at 5:07 am

One OceanicTime: STEINHART by Aramar ARCTIC OCEAN Casio’s limited edition Royal Air Force G-Shock Another OMEGA Speedmaster Co-Axial Caliber 9300 Review Linde Werdelin launches the Oktopus II Moon Black and Gold Watches by SJX: Visiting Hajime Asaoka in

4. auto insurance rates Tyler TX

May 17, 2018 at 5:31 am

Dude, you’re making PS3 users look bad.In the 360′s defense, you can see some motion blur in the first two pics. Though there are to many 360 pics with underwhelming motion blur to say that it’s just a coincidence that all PS3 pics show off better motion blur, you can’t say the the 360 is worse.I too, am disappointed that BM:AA and BF3 had streaming problems, but attacking the 360′s audio (which isn’t even being judged here), it’s storage media and it’s slightly (arguably) worse lighting is just childish.VN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 5 votes)

5. This is how Islam operates, no other creed can have its manhood in an Islamic World. cThere may be 1.5 billion of them on the planet, but the ideology needs to be contained and then banned and then excised.

6. low income car insurance Upland CA

May 17, 2018 at 8:47 am

perfetto, seguirò il tuo consiglio. L’unica perplessità che ho è la seguente: per ogni articolo devo eseguire la traduzione greco italiano e successivamente italiano greco per assimilare i vocaboli? oppure devo semplicemente leggere e sottolineare cosi che nel corso di mesi si “sedimentino” i nuovi vocaboli? Il primo metodo lo sto applicando a svariati podcast con relativo audio (livello avanzato) di cui dispongo.Scusami se ti tedio con le mie domande!Grazie

7. Robin…… it looks like you are having fun and you will end up with lots more choices of beautiful fabric to use in what ever you decide to do. By the way the tubing was a great idea…… would a little marble fit up inside your tubing with the fabric to make a tighter resist?Diane

8. ooooooooo me likey! especially the expression on G’s face taking off your garder…like he’s expecting a baby to come out! lmao!!! Congrats once a gain Janella and Garykins

9. car insurance quotes Asbury Park NJ

May 17, 2018 at 9:33 pm

Totally agree with the boot comment. I have the black ones AND the zebra ones. Coz I'm a freak like that. You've inspired me to bring them back into the world. Xo

10. Did Volcher Coiter label his drawing as an "ape" skeleton? Curious if he really thought this. Today scientists distinguish between apes and monkeys by lots of characteristics, but the key distinguishing trait is that apes do not have tails.

11. It seems to me that this website doesnt load up in a Motorola Droid. Are other people having the exact same problem? I like this site and dont want to have to skip it any time Im gone from my computer.

12. car insurance in Knoxville TN

May 18, 2018 at 2:44 am

I saw the movie today in 3D. I have to say that I enjoyed it, even though the criticisms mentioned by other posters are true.This is a Tarzan movie at its heart. A very adept white man goes to live in a primitive culture (they don't have iPods), and before you know it, he has mastered all aspects of their lives, and can do everything they can do (and more!) better than they can. He becomes the de facto leader of the tribe! Is that racist or what?But, go the the movie and enjoy it for the spectacle. Cameron puts on a good show.

13. car insurance in Antioch TN

May 18, 2018 at 4:02 am

Tapez votre commentaire Vous pouvez utiliser ces mots-clés HTML : <a> <abbr> <acronym> <b> <blockquote> <cite> <code> <del> <em> <i> <q> <strike> <strong> Prévenez moi de tous les nouveaux commentaires par email. Prévenez moi de tous les nouveaux articles par email.

14. best auto insurance in Mobile AL

May 18, 2018 at 6:22 am

I have been submitted sitemap in webmaster tool last week,it showing 114 urls submitted,but only 3urls got indexed in google,please help me out.

15. Ah, blue Ninja and blue sky. What’s not to love? Don’t give up hope on recovery even if it takes a little longer, and 380 miles in 2010 is better than not riding at all, right?Happy New Year! SonjaM

16. cheap auto insurance Palm Coast FL

May 18, 2018 at 11:28 am

The use of religion in this pre-campaign race is starting to get out of hand. On one side, we have Chavez begging for his life, selling himself as some sort of Christ 2.0 llanero recio de Sabaneta, and mentioning him time after time whenever he decides to talk to VTV.On the other side, there’s Capriles Randonski, who is constantly reminding us that he’s a Christian of Jewish heritage, but by no means is he really Jewish.The irony is that all this will have a positive impact on both guys’ numbers. Our state is perhaps secular, but our society is far from that.

17. low income auto insurance Middletown NY

May 18, 2018 at 12:23 pm

Cindy, in your chart, you have your ‘election’ statements reversed. Also, The ‘remonstrance(s)’ is/are what the Remonstrants did – the Remonstrants (followers of Jacob Arminius – not sure, but I think he may have been deceased at the time of the Council of Dordtrecht) presented their five points of disagreement with Calvin Canons of Dort, or Dordt (for short!). The doctrines of grace (TULIP) are the end result of the reformed answer to the Remonstrances of the Remonstrants. Hope that’s helpful. Blessings

18. Sean, great wisdom once again thank you. But it is really very difficult if your children who are now grown adults are your black holes, you cannot just walk away from them! You still love them dearly and they will always be my children until I leave this planet. I guess some black holes you cannot discard all together but you can limit the time you spend with them.

19. Fantastic work! That is the kind of information that must be shared around the net. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this submit higher! Come on over and go to my web site . Thanks =)

20. look auto insurance Redding CA

May 18, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Trine, You fucking dumbass. First, your hanging out at gay bars in Florida and Tel Aviv and now you doing this shit back in your “homeland.” What the hell is wrong with you, retard. Hopefully, that socialized medicine is as good as you claimed.

21. cheapest car insurance in Reading PA

May 18, 2018 at 9:59 pm

Wow! That is a great work of art, you have touched my heart so deeply at crossroads in my life. If I could give a blessing upon you that would be equal to love of your words I would. So fine is your gift that only Jesus himself can bless you with the love you have given away. Amen. James

22. cheap auto insurance quotes Manassas VA

May 18, 2018 at 10:16 pm

J’en ai refait un récemment (avec de petits ajustements par rapport à ceux de l’année dernière), et je suis absolument d’accord avec Tit’ : c’est le meilleur des cakes au chocolat !

23. cheapest car insurance in Cleveland TN

May 19, 2018 at 12:35 am

Thanks you once again for your feedback Karen. You do have a knack of hitting the nail on the head.If I could have a watchword for my own writing (and maybe my life) I’d choose something like simple but significant Joanna

24. Dave:As the self-appointed spokesperson for the Alberta Liberals, what spin do you put on your parties numbers in the poll.Liberals: 16%, unchanged from January 2007 and a 6% drop from May 2007Taft approval: 30%, 8% drop from January 2007, and a 4% drop from 4%.Looks like people are rushing to adopt the Liberal brand either.

25. car insurance in Acworth GA

May 19, 2018 at 4:06 am

Artig innlegg, du kommer tett innpå de der. Jeg la også ut litt mat, tok ikke lange stunden før kjente stamgjester gjennom vinteren var tilbake gitt!bla kjøttmeis, blåmeis, spurv og dompapp

26. cheap sr22 insurance Houma LA

May 19, 2018 at 6:56 am

I would have to say Donna Hay magazine, I am not sure if it is available everywhere being Australian, but it is the only food magazine I still subscribe to here in New Zealand.

27. us agency car insurance Sanford FL

May 19, 2018 at 7:00 am

A good teacher has several important qualities. In my point of view,a good teacher have to love their job,teach student ,instead of regard it as the word.She has to have much enthusiastic and patient to teach those who can’t learn fluently.And she has to know lots of knowledge including subjects and daily life thing.The most important thing is that she should help every students appropriately not just those who do well on test.Be a teacher is not as the same as be a good teacher.

28. auto insurance Bentonville AR

May 19, 2018 at 7:57 am

Vivianne Brito de Matos disse:Olá Lina! Delicía seu site. Obrigada por compartilhar conosco sua paixão por Paris. Vou comprar seus guias, mas também gostaria daquele da capa preta, em que podemos personalizar, fazer desenhos e anotações. Paris é uma viagem que sonho desde mocinha e finalmente vou fazê-la e,M grande estilo e gostaria desse diário de bordo, pra deixar marcado cada detalhe dessa lua de mel e comemoração dos meus 40 aninhos. Se puder me responda por email. Obrigada. Abraço grande!!!!!

29. affordable auto insurance Scottsdale AZ

May 19, 2018 at 11:00 am

Dexter, vos lettres, ça a l’air bien mieux que « la philosophie racontée à ma fille » de Tahar Ben Jelloun ! Vous devriez vite les envoyer à Nadeau, pendant qu’il est encore temps. Chrono !

30. non owners car insurance quotes Tampa FL

May 19, 2018 at 11:55 am

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

31. You can certainly see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

32. auto insurance Hixson TN

May 19, 2018 at 3:59 pm

“You can’t ‘edit’ someone’s words and then put them in quotes. If you truly are journalist, you should know that. If HFL wants to be treated as a serious publication, it should spend more time listening to me because I’m brilliant and amazing and deserve to be heard. ANY edit to someone’s words while attributing it as their original quote is a problem”-jbm

33. auto acceptance insurance Arlington VA

May 19, 2018 at 5:43 pm

Bayan erkek arkadaş arama siteleri türkiye ve tüm dünyada bayan arkadaş arama sitesi sizde aradığınız aşkı burda bulabilirsiniz.Bayan partner arıyorum diorsanız bu siteyi görmenizi öneririm escort agency türkyenin en elit eskort ajansı partneriniz.netBayan escortlar resimli escort ilanları direk eskort telefonlarına ulaşabiliyorsunuz. escort servisi

34. list of car insurances in Upland CA

May 19, 2018 at 9:28 pm

Inteiramente de acordo.Mais importante que falarmos de nós é falarmos daqueles que já o não podem fazer por nos terem deixado há já tantos anos, como os recordamos.Sem razão de vergonha mas também sem rancor, apenas tristeza. BSardinha

35. Which honor!this govt is in disrray,instead of the govt to reduce school fees of all the college of educations and universities in state, it busy politicized Awolowo’s driver.if mimiko in ondo state can do it, i do’t know what wrong with faye mi.

36. cheapest auto insurance Erie PA

May 20, 2018 at 1:19 am

Someone necessarily help to make critically articles I’d state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular publish incredible. Fantastic job!

37. auto acceptance insurance Tampa FL

May 20, 2018 at 5:28 am

Poor little lassie, I hope she gets better soon! x(More bad news, I'm afraid – my virus protector has notified me that it blocked malware when I clicked on your blog. I don't know much about these things, but I thought I should warn you!)I hope the coming week is just magical for you to make up for the pants-ness!luv, Mags x

38. Schmidtnur zum ersten Album gab es eine richtige Single. Die “Sterne” Maxi gab es ja nicht bei Media Markt und co, wurde ja nur hier Verkauft.

39. auto acceptance insurance Athens GA

May 20, 2018 at 11:20 am

I as well as my pals appeared to become checking out the excellent solutions positioned on your net page while quickly got a horrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to you for those tactics. My guys ended up for that cause stimulated to determine them and have in impact surely been taking advantage of them. Thanks for genuinely significantly kind as well as for finding such extraordinary information millions of men and women are definitely wanting to become informed on. My sincere apologies for not saying due to you earlier.

40. You're telling me that Chris Stewart, who Sabathia loved last year and got along with the rest of the staff when he caught, can't hit .200 and play catcher well?

41. cheap full coverage auto insurance WI

May 20, 2018 at 5:49 pm

Nathan.Chapman.FM VetJuly 14, 2010Why did they change the way you altered the data editor!!! im no computer wiz kid i could never get it to work, the old way was so easy and made playing the game so much more fun. I got so stressed trying to work the editor i ended up giving the game away (regret). Please dont do it to 2011.

42. affordable auto insurance Encinitas CA

May 20, 2018 at 7:09 pm

scrive:Buongiorno, interessante ciò che leggo .Mi chiedo perchè dal reclutamento che faccio e dall'entusiamo – simpatia che riesco a trasmettere poi in realtà ciò che mi aspetto non accade,Vorrei che qualcuno mi dicesse dov'è l'errore..GrazieSaluti da Emma Pillan di Raggi di Luce