Disturbing Cruel Animal Abuse Video | Helpless Cats Used As Shark Bait

Animals and Pets

Disturbing Cruel Animal Abuse Video | Helpless Cats Used As Shark Bait

Usually, when one stumbles across a video of a kitten on the web, it’s to show them having a good time. This video, on the other hand, is a hard watch for anyone; especially cat lovers.

The sick fishermen involved justify their actions by saying that they were doing it, “Because of global warming.” What a pathetic excuse.

As a former cat owner myself, I couldn’t even imagine someone ever piercing a hook in the back of a defenseless kitten. Yet, that is exactly what these wealthy fishermen are doing for pure entertainment purposes. Rather than high-fives, these scumbags need to be given proper punishment.

If you’re wondering about the kites in the background, they are being used to suspend live bait just on the surface of the water. This method of “kite fishing” is over 500 years old and is said to be one of the most effective ways to fish. That being said, even fishermen 500 years ago never used cats as the bait.

Thank God for citizen journalism- who knows how long these men were doing this cruel activity before they were exposed.

1. Kellie Cara

February 13, 2009 at 7:36 am

This is sick.
    Im not a ‘cat lover’.
    But i dont agree with thrusting a metal hook through a kittens neck and throwing it to hungry sharks just to get money either.
    The people that did this were pathetic.
    Lets throw them to the sharks =|

2. alyx

February 20, 2009 at 4:23 pm

thats fuckin bull shit! id like to do everything i can. thats is horrible. i hate people like that!

3. jenn

February 28, 2009 at 12:31 am

I say these men should be shot and PiSSED on !!Good for this journalist who is exposing these sick son of a bitches!!Anyone wanna hook a fisher man and dangle them for a shark???

4. Vicky Mycock

March 13, 2009 at 7:34 pm

I think a better and more humane thing to do would be to attach the awful stupid people on a hook and watch them, I was nearly sick this it’s just wrong so wrong, and it’s about time we started to punish people that do things like this to animals, in the same way as if they had put a human on the hook.

5. Joko

March 22, 2009 at 10:13 am

If you were in Indonesia, you had been dead men, fishermen !!
    We hate you, cowards !!

Come to Indonesia, contact me first. I will use your body as crocodiles bait !!

6. cole

April 9, 2009 at 11:41 pm

im sorry but id murder whoever did that

7. anthony

April 18, 2009 at 6:51 pm

i would really love to hook those F****rs in a pplace then use them as bait !!! ive never seen something so cruel!!!! Shows the world how immature people in the world still are!

8. Evelyn Montalvo

May 24, 2009 at 8:51 pm

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT EACH AND EVERY HUMANOID GETS A HOOK IN THE BACK AND IS FED TO THE SHARKS. WHY IS THIS BEING ALLOWED? HUMANS ARE THE WORST WORMS ON THIS EARTH.

9. jackie

May 25, 2009 at 8:43 am

THOSE SONS OF BITCHES IF I EVER SAW SOMEONE DOING SUCH A THING I WOULD PUT THAT HOOK THROUGH THERE BALLS AND HANG THEM AND FEED TO A GREAT WHITE I SWEAR MEN ARE DISCUSTING PIGS THOSE RICH WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALSO DISCUSTING THEY THINK BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY THEY CAN DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT JUST LIKE THE POLICE THEY DO THE SAME THING ONLY THAT THEY TARGET BLACKS AND HISPANICS INSTEAD OF CATS

10. ashley

June 3, 2009 at 12:32 pm

what the fuck is wrong with people these days?! they fucking deserve to get a hook through their throats and hung for the sharks!

11. haas

July 17, 2009 at 11:21 am

this is not a good idea, i never think of this “new” method of fishing, so, i personally can say those people are smart, NOT! in fact they are moron. if that is the case, so, shall we use those people to catch crocodiles? the so-called ‘kite-fishing’

12. Melder

July 31, 2009 at 5:09 am

I would love to use bait “The sick fishermen” put in water, they learn how feeling like treat to cat’s painful and cruel?
    no offense. make me so angry this disgust and cheer up for prize, not purpose nesscary.

13. Jazmin

August 1, 2009 at 3:36 am

OHH MY FUCKING GOD, WHO THE FUCK IS THAT STUPID!!!
    THAT IS SO CRUEL, I HOPE THOSE FUCK HEADS GET WHATS COMING TO THEM, FUCKIN COWARDS.

HOW PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GAY HOMOS !!!!!!!!! >:(
    GO SHOVE A HOOK THROUGH YOUR BALLS AND SEE HOW IT FEELS!

14. Tiberius170

August 11, 2009 at 10:32 am

That is wrong. Absolutly. But its also wrong to be childish as most of you to say they should be killed for this. Its not only their fault. Its the Humans all. It dosent help the Cats to say how mad you are etc. try to be more effectiv by sending vidios like this to animalsaving organisatios. THIS help the Cats, these guys only could do such things because they arent not-allowed.

P.S:The killing of the Sharks makes me feel sicker than the cats because there are more cats than sharks, why must people eat flesh? Its disgusting for me…

15. august lukas

October 26, 2009 at 1:25 am

you are so full of shit.
    much of the footage you show i recognize seeing in the past and had nothing to do with cats. you made this whole thing up.

16. Ric Jaymez

October 26, 2009 at 3:18 am

Best Thing To Do….put a Hook the The Rich F88ers Backs…throw them out to the sharks…..wen the crual rich f88khead trys to climb back in the boat smash him on the head with a steel bar and push him back out till a shark takes him…..make him feel like a kitten…….cuse its f88ucking disgusting

17. CLOWN

October 29, 2009 at 6:33 pm

YOU MUST HANG THIS PIECE OF SHITS

I WILL TROW THOES MOTHERFUCKERS IN A POOL FULL OF SHARKS

MOTHERFUCKERS

18. baby angel

November 3, 2009 at 11:02 am

that video was sad i am helping animal.

19. Yum

December 4, 2009 at 1:48 am

Looks tasty.

20. ron yetman

January 6, 2010 at 6:59 am

this is so sick, these people need to be caught, i would love to do the same thing to those sick bastards

21. ron yetman

January 6, 2010 at 7:03 am

yum you are a sicko also . your probably one of them

22. jesscia

January 8, 2010 at 1:35 pm

what the hell is wrong with you stupid people really using cats of all things how about trying something thats not living!!!!! really you people are sick and really let me see that happening and i will for sure make you face the same torture yet maybe worse thats messed up beyond anything i couldnt even watch but to the point of seeing the KITTEN a baby on a fucking hook!!! god that pisses me off an really it makes me wanna come visit you sick bastereds an give you a piece of my mind. but really how would you like to be put on a damn hook an used as bait for a stupid over sized fish????!!!

23. bekah

January 15, 2010 at 11:59 am

OMG. IM GOING TO KILL HIM. thats so jacked up im like crying. Buddy, im gonna use YOU as friggin shark bait!

24. Paul

February 11, 2010 at 7:15 pm

People who are all pissed off: You have to explain what the difference is between this and using any other form of live bait for fishing. If you’re against the idea of fishing in general, fine, but don’t act like using a cat as bait is actually worse than using some other animal. You people disgust me with your lack of any logical reason to be mad other than, “cats are cute lol” i weep for humanity.

25. Mr Lee

February 16, 2010 at 10:48 pm

You sick, arrogant bastards. This is just wrong on so many levels. Karma’s a real bitch and this will come back on all of you 10 fold. CURSE YOU SON”S OF BITCHES!

26. Mr Lee

February 16, 2010 at 10:53 pm

Paul, you’re an IDIOT! Yum, you’re a trolling moron that needs to get a life.

27. ilovecruelty

March 13, 2010 at 8:03 pm

hahahaha that was so cool

28. natalie

April 20, 2010 at 10:04 am

its disgusting what some people do to animals of this size. they could be loved by a family.

29. alisha

May 4, 2010 at 1:43 pm

stupid people these days dont know how to take care of them self and want to have a big responsibility of taking care of animals to abuse them! STOP!

30. give me a gun i wanna kill those fuckers!

June 4, 2010 at 8:27 am

hey guys! if u guys buy me a gun i will fucking kill those assholes!!!

31. surj

June 12, 2010 at 9:46 am

these people should be on the end of there own f-ing fishing lines m- f-ers
    I LOVE CATS

32. per ingebrigtsen

June 14, 2010 at 3:01 pm

This guy is really sick mad!!!!!!!!!!!

33. superman72389

June 29, 2010 at 12:07 am

those son of bitches! I hate cats but i wont hurt them! god. Hope when they go to hell, their punishment is going to be that! I hope one of the cats/kittens scratch them so they would fall into water. They will either drown and get killed by sharks.

34. Tuipe

August 2, 2010 at 4:55 pm

FUCKING IDIOTS!! FUCKING LUNATICS! Using cats or any other animal as a live bait is a biggest sin!!!!!!!!!!

My humble opinion…

35. Wendy

August 12, 2010 at 5:04 am

Wonder if you guys ever saw a woman using high heels to kill a kitten…. It’s the worst thing that I’ve ever seen in my whole life, she is one fucking bitch!!!!

36. Shannie Cole

September 1, 2010 at 5:47 am

I AM a huge cat lover & if I were to witness this with my own eyes then I would hook those bastards up to the line and dangle them above the water. This has made me so angry and upset seeing these so called men high five each other and joke about while feeding helpless cats & kittens to sharks. I have no problem with sharks because like everyone other animal on the earth they have to eat. However these cowardly blokes do not need to do this to animals!!!

37. Jessica

October 30, 2010 at 7:06 pm

i cannot believe that cats are used as shark bait. i have a black cat and this video made me cry. this is a terrible thing!

38. concerned

November 29, 2010 at 6:35 pm

i will do what it takes to convict these fisherman. Can we place them on a hook and bait them to society? i have the means and money to gratefully extend my help in any way possible , they disgust me in all form and fashion and i hope kharma releases its lengthy whip of passion against all those involved especially the camera man

39. Lisa Nelson

January 14, 2011 at 7:48 pm

These SICK PERVERTED BASTARDS should be ashamed to call themselves human,. May they rot in HELL and lose all that is dear to them. I hope they all die a slow miserable death. Would love to meet them and give them what they have coming to them…..Money or not they are TRASH!!!!!!!!!!

40. olivia

February 8, 2011 at 1:17 pm

thats just plain tight i will make sure i push the fisher man over board let them get eaten not cute little precious things like thattt !!

41. ziya cömer

March 30, 2011 at 5:14 am

götler sizi

42. lol

May 10, 2011 at 7:38 am

LOL OWNED

43. nian06

June 12, 2011 at 5:30 am

I hope nature retaliates in the same way to those guys…worse even, I don’t care!

44. arjun

September 29, 2011 at 1:34 pm

you sick disgusting humans you are mentally illl to do this!!!filthy ********

45. Neely

September 15, 2012 at 5:12 am

This is disgusting and brought me to tears! Nobody should ever do this to those babies. I hope this stops!!! oh those poor kittens…

46. Charlos

January 10, 2013 at 9:53 pm

I think the dude who made the video is arrogant. Beef, chicken, turkey are slaughtered every day to feed cats. Who is to say then that a cat can’t be fed to another animal? Are only “cute” animals to be exempt from being used as fish bait? Bet this guy would not have made the video if it was an ugly rat being used as bait.