In many nations debt is becoming a serious problem, with a huge proportion of people living in a world of loans and credit cards, building up unmanageable debts.
Many people, including myself, find the level of debt to be at an almost unbelievable level. It is hard to see how an economy can survive when the majority of money spent, is actually owed to someone else, so much so that most money is actually debt.
To get your head around this you should watch Paul Grignon’s animated financial documentary called "Money as Debt". Paul intends to describe to you that if there was no debt, there would be no money. He specifically looks at the present unsustainable monetary system in the US and Canada.
This is a painless, but hard hitting and entertaining educational film. You can watch the whole documentary below which I found on Google video.
Money As Debt (Full Documentary):
Other Debt Videos:
- Watch Zeitgeist: The Relationship between banks and wars.
- Watch Zeitgeist 2: Further Discusses the Fed Cartal and a Resource Based Society.
- If you liked this debt documentary then you will probably also like Maxed Out which takes you on a journey deep inside the American style of debt.
- If you are looking for debt advice then check out these video tips on Personal Banking and Financing from Summer Dye.
- Take a stroll over to The First Personal Finance Video Log for some more debt videos.
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents
Subscribe to Web TV Hub by Email
Keep up to date with what to watch online
and where to watch it:
Subscribe to Web TV Hub via RSS