Watch Zeitgeist 2: Addendum Full Movie For Free | “Truth Is Not Told, It Is Realized”

You may recall the award-winning documentary Zeitgeist that was released last year. It was composed of three parts: 1) the Jesus myth hypothesis, 2) the 9/11 attacks, and 3) criticism of the Federal Reserve Bank.

Interestingly enough, the sequel to the movie Zeitgeist 2: Addendum was made freely available for online viewing yesterday. Yep, the same day that the $700 billion bailout passed. You can watch the trailer above and the full movie below.

Since the first Zeitgeist was mainly about conspiracy theories, it’s critical acclaim wasn’t regarded as high as it could have been. But from what I’ve seen, this second movie isn’t about exposing so much as it’s instructional. Just look at the movie’s main topics:

Main Topics

• 1. Expose the Fed Cartel
  • 2. Boycott The News Networks
  • 3. Boycott The Military
  • 4. Boycott The Energy Companies
  • 5. Create Critical Mass

It initially premiered at the Annual Artivist’s Film Festival in LA on the 2nd, but you can now see the entire movie for free below. Just like the first one, it was entirely made by Peter Joseph, who is by no means a professional filmmaker. Personally, I think better editing could make this film better, but it’s the thought that counts right?

Zeitgeist: Addendum Full Movie

Also See:

1. mike oneill

October 17, 2008 at 10:06 pm

nice movie interesting to think about

however might be a bit over the edge paranoia wise

2. Seth Leonard

October 19, 2008 at 8:12 pm

The Hopi have prophesied WWIII. See Hotevilla by Thomas Mails and Dan Evehema.

3. Robert Stavros

November 4, 2008 at 8:13 pm

this movie……it explains so much on the potential that we have to make this planet an almost if not perfect society. With this venus project, we could actually free the world as we know it from this corruption! Just that its not going to happen unless we unite on the idea of this, and realize the fact that we are in a world that is on a constant downfall of society if we stand with this…..”so called government!” So i say this,” Stand up, look into a mirror and just look. Look and picture yourself and/or your child if you have any and vision where exactly you and/or they are going to be if this keeps going the way the companies want it to go and will go if YOU DON’T MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! Things won’t change if we just sit around complaining about the way the government is. We have to stand out from the crowd and let them know that this WILL NOT stand! I know for damn sure that I’m not going to sit around.”

4. mike morrison

December 2, 2008 at 2:23 am

this movie was not made to entertain you, but to raise awareness and what you can do to help. spread the word as much as you can

5. WeiWuWei

April 25, 2009 at 8:45 am

These documentaries should be required viewing for all school kids (presented objectively and as information, not doctrine or dogma).

Rock on, Peter Joseph

6. blaec

June 3, 2009 at 2:31 pm

humans as a species on this planet need to wake up and not only realize but harness the elements given to us by the universe to better the lives of every living thing on this planet. and free ourselves from this money slavery that we are all subjected to. this was not the way thigs were meant to be but the men behind the curtain have made this our current state

7. Anonymus Commenter

June 22, 2009 at 9:05 pm

I’m in the process of watching this now, and I had to pause for a second to contemplate..

I watched the first one, that was interesting, I’m watching this now, this is interesting. I’m a part of a society, here in a developed country, life is pretty interesting will all the different things going on. Who do I believe?

Religion, who says you’ve sinned from birth, and you must be saved?

The government, who are by the people, for the people!

These movies, who suggest this “Venus Project”? Who says that something like that would work; the money system works fine for someone of my average intelligence capable of acquiring a job and supporting myself. My parents did, I know that for sure, my life is fine like it is. It doesn’t need change.

I don’t even know where the sources from these movies come from, who makes them, why they are trying to influence me.

Believe what you wanna believe, that’s what I think. Or, on second though, is what I want to believe programmed into my behavior? Through suggestion, in subliminal forms?

8. Anonymus Commenter

June 22, 2009 at 10:04 pm

What happens if we build this perfect world vie the “Venus Project”. With every solution comes a disaster, for example, farmers once fed chickens estrogen to plump them up. Men who ate the chickens started to develop breasts. There is a problem solved, but a new one created.

This global community also suggests that we all get along. You know what, I’m all for the whole world being at peace, and as an innocent child way back I thought “why can’t the world just all get along, and why can’t we just not waste resources like this?” I thought it kind of funny this is what this movie is about.

And now I wonder about global disconnection (something I made up just then and there). It seems we’re not as close to the people we interact with as much anymore. I read lots of comments posted by people, maybe a few people will read this, but I don’t know you nor do you know me. But if I agree with the same thing you agree with, like I really hate unnecessary pollution, then we could get along fine. If we’re on the same side, why not fight for a cause?

9. ricardo

November 3, 2009 at 12:01 am

they’re both awesome movies, that need to be distributed and made available to people who dont have access to the internet, by folks that can download and burn copies for friends and family. just to help spread the word to the huge audience that is afraid and clueless on how to contribute with the changes we all need.
    good luck to all!

10. allen saunders

November 14, 2009 at 10:19 am

so what are we going to do thay been f cking us for along time we need to start doing some thang about this we need to fight back some one needs to start some thang i am down for it lets go

11. George W. Bush

February 18, 2010 at 9:56 pm

i dint unerstand it?
    why they say oil so bad? i like it its nice.
    i thinck ar cuntry needs to git rid of thet new prezadint obahmah.

12. Bernabe Burgos

August 7, 2010 at 8:19 pm

Truly magical in awareness. We need this in our little and unspoiled Belize so that we can preserve nature and learn to live in true harmony and within this community that is not formed just by us humans. I am 31 and I am rapidly revolutionizing my mind and so much wish that others will do it at an earlier age and come to the understanding that democtracy and money are nothing more than another failed system for our long term survival and preservation.

13. Dhju3tKPf5gEEp

March 19, 2018 at 7:59 pm

554316 588534hi!,I like your writing so much! share we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your post on AOL? I require a specialist on this space to solve my problem. May be that is you! Looking ahead to peer you. 779247