We are here: The Pale Blue Dot | Stage 6 Video

We are here: The Pale Blue Dot | Stage 6 Video

Pale Blue Films

It’s Stage6 Day here on Web TV Wire and Web TV Hub (23/04/07). Learn more…

Ever wondered about how small and insignificant our little planet is? Well check out this video from David Fu of Pale Blue Films. You will need to install the DivX web player to watch this video and other high quality videos from Stage6.

For those of you that don’t want to install the DivX web player and watch it in high quality, you can watch it in low quality on YouTube.

This video was recommended to me by, Darrius Thompson the DivX co-founder in charge of the video site Stage6.

The 5 minute video is centered around a little “The Pale Blue Dot” that we know as Earth. A picture of Earth is shown as taken by Voyager on February 14, 1990 from 4 billion miles away. It is the most distant picture of Earth we have ever seen.

The video compares the image of this little dot to our little lives here on Earth by showcasing clips from 64 exquisite films that have deeply impressed the video’s author.

For a list of films in this video and to learn more about it see Pale Blue Films.

1. car insurance Stratford CT

May 18, 2018 at 10:11 am

To follow up, I received my confimation email for "New verified owner…" 5 hours later.Verification process works fine, just need to give it some time to process the request.

2. cheap auto insurance Bothell WA

May 18, 2018 at 10:34 am

Thanks Annvdb.  I never thought before that low systolic bp was anything but good until I heard Dr. Robert Morse connect it to the adrenals.   Not that it’s necessarily a problem.   My Aunt has low blood pressure and she is doing well approaching ninety.   Her son looks after her nutritionwise though neither of them are vegan or vegetarian.

3. look auto insurance Mount Vernon NY

May 18, 2018 at 11:01 am

Considero que es mejor que el presidente no haga ese tipo de declaraciones. Los agentes viven y perciben de forma distinta el estado de la economía y sacan sus propias conclusiones. Es mejor que centre su tiempo y declaraciones en cómo el gobierno va a cambiar las políticas para no volver a tener una caída tan grave, porque sus esfuerzos aún son muy insuficientes.

4. auto insurance Lawrenceville GA

May 18, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Så gøy, gratulerer! Det blir morsomt å følge deg i planleggingen og utførelsen. Kjenner jeg deg rett kommer det til å bli så fint!!

5. auto insurance quotes Cookeville TN

May 18, 2018 at 12:25 pm

Thank you for this. And, really, thank you for the reminder that this is really not about parenthood, but about adulthood and LIFE. All of us are trying to balance aspects of our identities. All of us feel we are neglecting certain aspects as we focus on others. And I love the idea that in trying, in genuinely trying, we are already achieving some modicum of success. That makes sense to me and I want to remember that.

6. Amazing job Shannon! I'm a new friend, Desi from 36th avenue loves you, so I had to come and visit. So glad that I did. Your kitchen is beautiful. Your pictures are beautiful and your decorating is fantastic! So glad that I came by to visit. Can't wait to check out the rest of your blog! Have a happy weekend!Taushasassystyleredesign.blogspot.com

7. Hej,Jag undrar hur länge du kommer att samla in??? Jag har en del små restgarnsnystan, och tycker det är jättekul med mormorsrutor. Just nu är det dock lite körigt, så jag kanske inte hinner innan jul. finkar januari också???mvh KarinSol

8. non owners car insurance quotes OH

May 18, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Pontosabban 9 volt a tengerészgyalogosok száma, lévén az említett Presley O’ Bannon a Tengerészgyalogság tisztje volt. William Eaton pedig a hadseregé.Tetszik / Egyetértek: 0 Az értékeléshez be kell

9. I offer free online personal training, Everything is done online! My contact info is in my about me on my channel. Check it out, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain!

10. low income auto insurance Spring TX

May 19, 2018 at 1:36 am

nadien Can someone pls HELP. I have a business page and I like other business pages as a business and I see that other businesses like my page but the number does not increase. I am sure that I have seen likes with businesss names in my list so why is my number not increasing? I am miffed as my likes number does not seem to be increasing AT ALL!!!

11. cheapest car insurance Big Rapids MI

May 19, 2018 at 2:24 am

je ne comprends pas le jeu de mots de Nicolas (au fait, personne ne l'a taggé, lui ? Pourquoi se défilerait-il ?) et j'attends avec impatience, dans cette grande chaîne de la première fois, le moment où un passant trébuchera sur le bord d'un blog et s'écriera : "oh, merde, on parle de moi, ici!"

12. car insurance rates Woodland CA

May 19, 2018 at 4:24 am

This is terrifying! Asher, at eight, still has no interest in girls. I guess I just assumed it would be the same with Amelia. By sharing this, you have ensured that I will never get a full night’s sleep again!

13. I was just seeking this information for a while. After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your website. I wonder what’s the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list. Generally the top web sites are full of garbage.

14. Thanks for taking the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If doable, as you gain experience, would you mind updating your weblog with further data? This can be very helpful for me.

15. look auto insurance Duncanville TX

May 19, 2018 at 7:00 am

I’m wondering if they will try to blast through the credit jam by loosening capital requirementsYou haven’t been paying attention. They already did this (maybe a couple years back at this point) to keep the gravy train rolling. But sometime earlier this year the net capital holdings of many of the major banks went negative, at which point it no longer matters what multiple they allow you.

16. Excellent merchandise from you, man. Install Plugins » Somnangblogs I’ve understand your own stuff previous to and you happen to be just also magnificent. I enjoy what you might have acquired here, really similar to what you are stating and how you state it. You allow it to be entertaining so you still care for to keep it sensible. I cannot wait you just read far more from a person. This is in reality a tremendous Deploy Plugins » Somnangblogs informations.

17. best car insurance in Bowling Green OH

May 19, 2018 at 10:55 am

Jeg hørte også denne lydboka, og syntes egentlig den fungerte bra. Jeg syntes derimot at selve opplesningen ikke var helt topp. Jeg ble veldig imponert over måten Morrison forteller på. I sirkler, i sikksakk, hit og dit.

18. auto insurance Bear DE

May 19, 2018 at 1:46 pm

Jack, thanks for verifying my point. He didn’t play well. BTW, follow the next series after the INT. The Ravs punted putting the 9ers up against their own goal line thus punting and givng the Ravs very good field position leading to a score. The INT did hurt the 9ers.

19. and these welfare queens AKA governing families with tell you to your face that it is THEIR TOWN. They are as much as 6 generations of public sector, the ones in private sector are the grandkids given the corp job in exchange for various political favors. None of these people know how to work for a living. Its going to get ugly if it gets going at all.

20. cheapest auto insurance in Maryville TN

May 19, 2018 at 4:27 pm

I would like to contact Alexander Dmitriev concerning his video performance of the Flight of the Bumble Bee posted on Youtube. I would like to obtain his permission to record the sound from his video performance and use it for transition music between acts of our community theater performance in the Minnesota Association of Community Theater's biannual one act play competition taking place in March. Can anyone help me contact him? Bill

21. скачать библиотека 3d autocadскачать мур агентскачать минус китай осеньэнциклопедия эрудита скачатьфильм путь стрелка скачатьскачать motorolla phone toolsскачать полная труба full pipegta 3 multiplayer скачатьскачать софт для web камерыскачать программу самоучитель японского языкаusb20 camera driver скачатьскачать abobe acrobat readerскачать goom плеерскачать qip csскачать фильм голубка 2009syndikat правила игры скачатьскачать энциклопедия домашнего мастераскачать программу teamviewer 5

22. Have you see metalhead anywhere? I picked one up recently. While he’s not as well sculpted or articulated as the four turtles, he’s got a pretty neat look, and looks cool on the shelf with the rest of them.

23. cheap sr22 insurance Milwaukee WI

May 19, 2018 at 9:54 pm

I definitely wanted to develop a quick word in order to thank you for the fantastic ideas you are sharing here. My time intensive internet investigation has at the end of the day been honored with brilliant facts and strategies to talk about with my colleagues. I ‘d believe that most of us visitors are extremely lucky to exist in a perfect network with so many awesome professionals with beneficial ideas. I feel rather happy to have discovered the web site and look forward to really more brilliant minutes reading here. Thank you again for all the details.

24. car insurance quotes Conway AR

May 19, 2018 at 11:47 pm

Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

25. direct auto insurance Owings Mills MD

May 19, 2018 at 11:55 pm

Köszönöm a tippet a többiek nevében!Örömmel jelentem (nem hivatalosan:-), hogy úgy tűnik, megvan az új tárhelyünk, a domain-regisztrációra várunk, és költözés… Kb. 2 hét, mert 14 nap ugye a domainreg:-)

26. – This is absolutely amazing!!! I am crying all over again.I sure miss my little angel. Congratulations Loza, and mom and dad. Love you, Grandma Karen

27. cheapest car insurance Mableton GA

May 20, 2018 at 1:06 am

This awesome blog is obviously interesting and also diverting. I have found helluva useful stuff out of this blog. I’d love to return again soon. Thanks a lot!

28. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, as well as the content!

29. list of car insurances in Somerset NJ

May 20, 2018 at 3:49 am

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.VA:F [1.6.5_908]please wait…VA:F [1.6.5_908](from 0 votes)

30. cheap sr22 insurance Columbus IN

May 20, 2018 at 4:46 am

In real life [the REAL real life, not the fake real life which was shoved down our throats by The Powers That Be], the guy is just a total loser.Right, he is so much a total loser that he became the president of the United States.

31. You should be all set! You can name it whatever you like, i.e. md5.txt — just remember to type md5.txt when loading the text file into John.

32. We Americans are currently in the midst of an ever-intensifying Karma. It is the road we've chosen to take without knowing we've done so. It's a long, winding road consisting of human experiences over the last 500 years at least.Presently, we are engaged in smelling and drinking our own piss and eating the shit we produced. This suffering may well induce the learning that the road taken and chosen is the wrong one, certainly not one that the more moral among us would take, but one that darker forces have travelled over time.

33. Anónimo das 10.29 (ganda nome) é pá, já vi que és xuxa e pelos vistos o vício da xuxaria já tomou conta de ti…porque andas com certeza a comer o Kaos, até estás a desafiar o gajo para se candidatar ahahahahahahahahh que tansos !!! Com esquerdistas inconsequentes como vocês podemos nós bem, agora vê se deixas os putos em paz, que ser pedófilo como tu é triste… (também ias a Elvas ? )

34. full coverage auto insurance Nixa MO

May 20, 2018 at 10:54 am

I friggin love the show. This kid as at a perfect age where she just feels pure joy at small things. And her quick humor and underlying kindness are just so genuine. We love it. Mr. tC even welled up a little when glitzy had to go. I’m putting the bugs on June’s toe out of my mind.

35. CinéPassion dit :La guerre des multiplexes se déchaine aussi au coeur de paris! c’est vrai que le Gaumont Grand Ecran avait une superbe salle… heureusement, il reste le MAX LINDER PANORAMA, LE GRAND REX, etc.

36. cheap non owners insurance Coventry RI

May 20, 2018 at 1:27 pm

och det hjälper sannerligen Sverige. Du inser väl att du sjunker till deras nivå med sånt snack? Hur gammal är du egentligen Robin? Att tro att ett sjysst järnrör ska rädda Sverige. För helvete Människa!

37. auto insurance rates Bloomington IL

May 20, 2018 at 2:23 pm

Simplesmente o melhor show que já fui em minha vida!!!Não somente esse do Planeta Brasil mas todos que tive o prazer de curtir “O Rappa”.Energia não tem igual!!!!

38. car insurance Garner NC

May 20, 2018 at 4:20 pm

My biggest concern when my hubs and I considered a third child was sex. We had two boys, and I didn’t want to have another child in hopes that it would be a girl. Once I convinced myself I’d be happy with three boys, I felt good about having a third. It seems as if you’ve already acknowledged the fact that, odds are, your third will be a girl, too, but everyone will ask you “Trying for a boy this time?”I think three is great. It wasn’t harder, it was easier. My eldest was often off on his own (different personality), and the younger two paired up. By the way, the third was a girl. We were shocked.

39. troooppo vicini..diciamo che era colpa della musica alta;) il mio hazza pazzerello❤ non vedo l’ora di vedere il video intero e soprattutto vedere i 1D esibirsi ai BRIT..ma voi sapete se in tv li fanno??

40. list of car insurances in Troy NY

May 21, 2018 at 3:16 pm

Yep! This can work. I have used FeedBurner feed many times in CommentLuv but it steals one backlink. In CommentLuv we get two backlinks in one comment; one to our site homepage and another to any of our recent post. But if we will use FeedBurner feed one back link will be sent to FeedBurner not our website.Abhi recently posted..