The World Wide Web is now beginning to bring you local TV thanks to Web 2.0 TV, a video blog spotlighting a variety of cities around the world.
Web 2.0 TV has created a variety of local video blogs on one site capturing city life by discussing and showcasing music, fashion, art, charities, lifestyle, politics, entertainment and film through its professional online TV episodes.
Web 2.0 TV is split up into a number of destinations covering a variety of bustling cities from across the US and further a field.
Web 2.0 TV Cities
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
New York seems to be the flagship location comprising of most of the videos. The host, Jenna, takes you to a variety of places in New York, such as when she takes you along on an incredibly colorful dining experience in the heart of Tribeca’s only authentic 17th Century ninja village.
Toronto 2.0 and Atlanta 2.0 are also two of the more active channels. If you plan on visiting or live in any of these locations Web 2.0 TV can open up some interesting ideas for places to visit, as well as introducing you to the culture of the city.
Currently it seems that Web 2.0 is undergoing a bit of a behind the scenes revamp as a lot of the older YouTube videos on the site have gone missing. I assume they are being replaced by the new video delivery service that the newer videos are using.
– Fancy settling down in France? Find great accommodations in france.
– Go gold travel is aimed at providing best travel information to the travelers.
– Are you looking for vacation travel packages? Visit gofamilyvacation.com
– Find cruise travel deals and search for discounted cruisesworldwide on BAC.
– Do you need cheap flight packages information? Try now flightmarketplace.com.
– A directory of resorts and cottage rentals is available on resortstars.com.