Posted in: Hot Girls, News and Sports by Jaime McDougall on July 31, 2008

95 People Are Speaking Their Mind

1. Damn I love the top 10 – and that Alexandra Orlando is very flexible!

2. You put Venus on this list. You’re a moron. She’s about as attractive as a donky’s ass.

3. Oh yeah, as a man, I can tell you, nothing turns me on like rippling muscles, cubed abs, chiseled jawlines….yum.

Oh wait, I’m actually attracted to feminine looking women.

So basically, this is a what? A list of 50 female athletes who are slightly less ugly then all the rest?

What a joke.

Sorry.

4. Dread Fred Says:

August 1st, 2008 at 8:28 pm

All those nice looking hotties, but you left out one of the best Jennie Finch (USA womens softball)?

5. Maria Sharapova best women namber 1

6. Seriously??? I’d hate to see the list of ugliest girls in the Olympics.

7. Ben Smith Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 8:39 pm

This is easily the most inaccurate list I have ever seen compiled. I feel ill, how do you have Ana Ivanovic at no 29 with Jelena Jankovic ahead of her? This is an absolute disgrace, who made this list they deserve to be fired and me hired. I cannot begin to describe how bad this list is, you have done the olympic spirit an injustice! I’m off to have a spew and some hard liquor

8. I cant believe that there is only one Asian candidate! The Olympics are in China and not one Chinese athlete made it into the top 50. That’s a glaring omission.

9. Robert Taylor Says:

August 5th, 2008 at 5:05 am

When are they going to publish the top 50 sexiest guys thats what i want to know

Robert

10. What is Katerina Badurova doing so low down in this list…less hot then Serena Williams! No way!

11. david brickner Says:

August 5th, 2008 at 1:40 pm

Venus and serena…….HOT? gimme a break!!!

12. How the Williams sisters can be included on a list of top 50 women of any description (except maybe unsexiest women) is beyond me. At least this list has them toward the bottom. Even so, I’d bet there are probably 500 sexy women in the olympics who are more than qualified to take their places!

13. Women?….Why add the monkeys then?

14. Craig Johnston Says:

August 5th, 2008 at 6:24 pm

What a joke, there isn’t a single girl from New Zealand in there and there are actually some pretty sweet looking kiwi girls there this year.
    Who put this joke together?

15. Venus Williams???? ARE YOU BLIND… geeeesh, some people are just too eager to please.

16. Russell Bird Says:

August 5th, 2008 at 7:45 pm

Who ever picked this lot needs to get glasses, 50% are fine but the others, Sorry! not my cup of tea.

17. Venus and Serena are hot . . . except for those massive guns they tote around!

18. Cat Ostermann #46 ??!!
    harsh, very harsh lol.
    they are all georgeous, fit and healthy women. Excellent role models for our daughters to look up to.

19. Where is Lolo Jones?!

20. Aren’t the Wililiams sisters suppose to be under the men’s category? I seriously think they should be tested for male hormones b4 letting them play.

21. o’ i think Serena and Venus are yet to be affected from evolution – you know where they turn from Apes to humans.

22. Greg Parnell Says:

August 6th, 2008 at 6:15 am

Your list is ridiculous, it must have been compiled by a panel of short-sighted gay guys. The Olympics haven’t even started and I have seen more attractive women than your No 1.

23. How can Venus and Selena be on any llist wth the word sexy involved. We are nto sure Selena is a woman. Also how can a list not included Shawn Johnson on it. We know ishe is underage, but at least mention her. She is a little baby doll.

24. How can Venus and Selena be on any llist with the word sexy involved. We are not sure Selena is a woman. Also how can a list not included Shawn Johnson on it. We know ishe is underage, but at least mention her. She is a little baby doll.

25. Straight Guy Says:

August 6th, 2008 at 8:55 am

Wow, this list is a disgrace. How could you not include Bia and Branca – the synchronized swimmers from Brazil? You sir, are a moron. Here’s a link to get you started:

26. Dear lord – who compiled this list? Was that person drunk or high or drugs? The Williams sisters? The Williams sisters?? OMG – I am going to be ill! One looks like a man and the other…eewwwhhh… Don’t even get me started on Naide Gomes!

And you put Jelena Jankovic as #6 but Ana Ivanovic at #29. Are you blind or just a moron?

Marta (Brazil) – is she a transvestite?

OMG… I feel sick now. You should NOT let your staff compile lists like these when they have their beer goggles on!!

27. There must be some beastly people at the olympics if king kong and son of kong made it.. (Venus & Serena Williams)

28. I think some of closed relatives are invovled made this list (venus and serena) both better stay list of sexiest men but not women.

29. Where is Kim Gevaert ?

30. The author of the “List” is apparently mentally unstable person.

31. Are you nuts? Have you not saw the volleyball female games? Marta, from Brazil´s team soccer, is a great player, but she is pretty ugly, too.

32. Judging from the low positioned choices, it seems God should have asked: “Would you like to be pretty or olympic champion ? “
    By far, the ugliest women I ve ever saw.

Ricardo III

33. gesiel de moura Says:

August 11th, 2008 at 10:41 am

The Brazilian woman(Brazil). VOLEY: Mari; BEACH-VOLEY: Ana Paula; SWIMMER: Flavia Delarolli, and Fabiola Molina; JUDO: Andressa Fernandes. Tank you

34. The 50 Most Beautiful Men???? Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. LEONARDO DA NÓBREGA Says:

August 11th, 2008 at 3:02 pm

gostosa é as minas da russia do volei de areia ! léo nóbrega

36. I think the Alona Bondarenko, most beautiful of all

37. Paulo de Tarso Lins de Oliveira Says:

August 11th, 2008 at 6:53 pm

Where are the brazilian’s women of volleyball, Paula Pequeno, Sheilla Castro and Jaqueline?

38. Agostinho Couto Says:

August 11th, 2008 at 8:42 pm

Man, who voted for this list? What about Isabel Swan, from Brazil Yachting?

39. Cadê as brasileiras.

40. WTFFFF!

You guys can’t be serious.. Where the hell is finnish swimmer Hanna Maria Seppälä? She should be in top 10!!!!

41. Where the $%#* is Jennie Finch?

42. oh yeah, i just saw a USA synchronized diver with the mintest little ass.. i love how we get to see them shower off after each dive..i busted like three nuts to that sweet ass

43. I see there are allusions to race here. Before any of you white guys start the monkey crap. Has it ever occurred to any of you that whites are thin lipped, saggy and flat assed and hairy …pretty chimp like to me wouldnt you say… you just aren’t brown.

Although I do not find the Williams sisters attractive. They sure enough beat out many of the saggy bottomed, pink skinned boney white and asian females in the Olympics.

44. Now i still don’t know why i’m not on any of these sports :D

45. why did u delete my message? fucking morons… Get the fuck off the internet if u can’t deal with it.

46. where is alicia sacramone she is way more pretty than all fifty of these. Can’t prove me wrong on that

47. ThinkImGonnaBeSick Says:

August 15th, 2008 at 8:13 am

Granted the racist comments are uncalled for BUT the Williams sisters are butt ugly – THAT is a fact. Seriously, Serena looks like a drag queen.

On the other hand, Shawn Johnson may not be the cutest but DAMN, I’d love to tap that ass!!

48. Serena:

This is Serena…nothing wrong with a solid, round behind. The mug could use some repair…

49. Beautiful

50. Abubacker …so you like the Serena pics?

51. Wow…some of you people are just downright ignorant and/or racist. Venus and Serena may not be typically beautiful by whatever standards your brains have been warped to accept but your comments are completely out of line!! and I find them beautiful in a unique way.

52. GOLOVIN

53. How can you even put Venus and Serena on this list. They should be on the men’s hottest 50.

Katarzyna Skowronska-Dolata —- Give me some Polish love

54. You forgot Federica Pellegrini…

55. williams sisters . wtf.

56. Well gee, look at this.

It’s nice that you included Veronica Campbell but seriously, she is not even the hottest sprinter from Jamaica. 2 of the girls in this picture look better.

And in case the link doesn’t get throgh, Just search for the Women’s 100M Winners. Every serious sports news site should have them.

57. shawn johnson is the most beautiful woman at the games. just take a look at her beautiful body and angelic smile. she has the most incredible body, i get so excited when i see her

58. sexy women – integelenct women

59. nao sabia que tinha tantas lindas ai em pequim vcs gatas estao de parabens

60. barasil ta torcedo por vcs gatas

61. Brasil

62. Whoever made this list you forgot Leryn Franco. She’s the javelin thrower from Paraguay.

At first I only looked at the top 10 and was amazed she wasn’t in there. So I looked at all 50 and you can imagine my surprise when she DIDN’T make the list.

So the guy who made the list here’s some pics. You tell me if she should be on the list or not.

63. Robbie Williams Says:

August 21st, 2008 at 1:18 pm

I am sorry but this list is brutal. It is totally out of order and you left out some key hotties that would be top 10 picks.

64. Please, release Williams sisters! They’re really ugly. We’re not talking about fame but about beauty: Where is Allison Felix???

65. Good luck!

66. Success!

67. i love you

68. did I miss Jennifer finch

69. Can’t believe you left out Paraguay’s javelin trower Leryn Franco, by far the most attractive athlete in these Olympics!

70. what abot Kara Goucher or Sylwia Gruchala?

71. Mieczyslaw Says:

August 25th, 2008 at 3:01 pm

I agree. Leryn Franco is really hot :)

72. I admire and respect what Dara Torres has done. She is an amazing women to have almost won the 50 meters at the age of 41. She said she would do nothing different and I think she is an American hero. She would have won if she had kept her head down and properly finished. I was a sprinter too and the first rule is to finish with your head down and kick into the wall. If you look carefully she was raising her head and starting to look back at the results before she finished. That is OK though. Second is still amazing for a 41 year old. I am 47 and some days I wonder if I could even swim at all anymore.

Thank You Dara for your inspiration!

73. The Williams sisters?!?!?!?! Maybe if you like men with tits… they are hideous!!!!!!!!!!!

74. to it may concern, sir with respect, i admire ur service regarding selection of 50 most beautiful ladies of beijing olympis 2008. in my opinion, yes the no. is for pretty canadian girl. but sir it is surprising to see thaty there is hardly any asian girl in this liost. sir dont underestimater asian girls including chines, as for as fame and the beauty is concerned. i hope u will rewise the same list. thanks

75. All you Williams haters are downright disgstuing with your comments. If you don’t find them attractive,fair enough, but why call them men and apes? Grow the fuck up!!
    I think they are pretty,but hey, what does a young black woman know about beauty?

76. More picture visit http://www.bdclip.com, Bangladesh sexy model, nude model, nude actress, sexy actress in the world

77. i love sex woman is fantstic

78. hi if we can Chat

79. Dr.Khaled Says:

March 31st, 2009 at 1:26 pm

thank you verymuch for giving the opportunity to say something. Maria Sharapova should not hurt anybody by her blazzing beauty. Her mere presence is plenty to make a heaven.

80. Hello Dears I like to have the best freindship with all of you and conect realionship and have the best future and i like to have love and freindship with of you

81. carlos dyer Says:

July 26th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

most men look on the out side of a woman for beauty & miss
    a great deal of things as it is what flows out of the abundance of the heart that counts the most as their positive action says a great deal about them as much as they are Queens with integrity & honour plus a unique intelligence about them all together!

82. Hi. I want to be familier with beautiful women and have sex chats with them and see each other with webcams.

83. you are very sexy and your dhoi is very tasty pleas give me some susu because i tast your susu is very tasty pleas give your susuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.can you give me your susuuu?

84. I think I’ve liked Bronte Barrat from Austrilia

85. why the heck is Allison Stokke??????

86. Is it fair to exclude Ethiopian Beatiful olympic girls especially,Tirunesh Dibaba.what I wanna say is just remmember them when u make such classification!!!!!

87. so wonder to admire the galleries of your creation.

88. What happened to Laure Manadou? She’s hotter than Paris Hilton for sure.

89. elechi.eemonye Says:

August 16th, 2010 at 2:33 pm

what do
    u guy describe as a woman being beautiful,those pictures are not any way near what a beautiful woman should look like,

90. helen gilla Says:

August 20th, 2010 at 4:33 am

katy livingston I realy love u’r physical appirance

91. Where is Kara Goucher, long distance-marathoner?
    She is top 10 for sure.
    Absolute beauty,
    also Blanka the highjumper from Croatia?

Come on, people.